Lake Corpus Christi State Park
· Date Visited: 2/19/21
· Address: 23194 Park Rd. 25, Mathis, TX 78368
· GPS: Latitude: 28.063101, Longitude: -97.872178
· Price: Water/Elec site: $20/night plus $5/day/person entrance. With Annual Texas Park Pass: $15/night, no daily fee
· Reservations: Yes, up to 5 months in advance
· Stay Limit: unk
· Pets: yes on leash
· Restrooms: Yes
· Water: Yes
· Trash: Yes
· Hookups: Yes, Full Hookups in Javelina loop; Water/Elec in Opossum. Primitive camping for 25’ and under with water. Shelters also available with RV parking and electric/water.
· Cell Service: Sprint and Verizon, 5 bars with Mimo antenna
· Bike/Hike Trails: Yes
We loved the area and so extended our stay there. All three sites we stayed in (Opossum Loop) were unlevel for a 32 ft. Class C. Trailers, Vans, and 4th Wheels did not seem to have the issues we had.
We biked the Longhorn Trail (easy) and the Catfish Cove Trail, which was only 1 mile long but very fun and challenging. A full ride around all the day use areas, campgrounds, and trails totaled 6 miles.